BIG SIGH!!!! This child of mine will never cease to amaze me! Just watch the video below... and you'll understand.
BTW: I don't believe it is in Kohl's. But it has not as yet been found.
Nothing like "LOSING" a tooth... literally!

And since he lost it, we had to write a note to the
Tooth Fairy explaining what happened. I might say that she was very understanding and still left him a one dollar bill under his pillow... even without a tooth to help build her castle. ;)

Blow it up and check out his pictures. Strange!

___________________________________________
On another note: The following is the video of his goal! It's quick, so keep your eyes peeled!
3 comments:
Maybe it's somewhere in the mommy van! Did you even know it was loose?
Colleen
He is just a little young to be losing teeth. DID you know it was loose? I'd have thought the damaged one on top (from a fall last year) would have dropped out before the bottom one! He's such a hoot! "only Braeden" indeed!
Maybe he swallowed it! Anyway, he is quite the character. I loved his goal. Do we get videos of Lexi?
Love, Mom
Post a Comment