Saturday, October 31, 2009

Surprise Birthday!!

I have to say that I wish we lived close enough to do this kind of stuff for each Gma! Even though for the second year I had help conspiring (from Sam), she wasn't home when we came to surprise her! Crazy lady! We ended up taking Colleen and Sam to the Corner Bakery for lunch! We had a great time, and the kids got to play in a cute water fountain after lunch for a while. But we had to leave pretty quick because I had a piano lesson, and we had things to do. But it's so nice to live only 50 mins. away and go for lunch and play for a while... then come home in the middle of rush hour traffic! Ha!
Happy Birthday, Colleen! We love you, and we're so glad you are our 3rd Gma! We are so lucky! (Our kids still have 2 Great-Gmas, and we have Gma Linda, Gma Pam, and Aunt Colleen! It's wonderful!)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't have to be home to be totally surprised. Thanks again.
Aunt Colleen

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background