I'll get the other pictures later!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Some Catching Up...
It's sad to say, but these were the only pictures I got on our last trip to Disneyland before our passes expired. We left here on the 8th, stayed at John and Colleen's, had breakfast with them early on Friday morning, and headed out for the day! My friend, Tammy, has most of the good pictures on her camera. Braeden and Kimber held hands most of the day... not because they consider each other the love of their lives, but because they really do like each other, and they were instructed to do so... we were on the buddy system! Lexi and Tori did the same thing! I tell you, half the ward was there that day because there was no school here! We had a lot of fun, and we're grateful for friends who will ride the big rides with us while Ella sits on the sidelines for a while! :)
I'll get the other pictures later!
We stopped in California Adventure to watch "Drawn to the Magic". It's a good rest, and an easy way to see and meet Mickey, Woody, and Cinderella!



Don't you just love what Lexi is doing with her confetti???? Not nice! But they all laugh and have a great time! Poor Kimber!
I'll get the other pictures later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Tandy
- Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment