Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Toothless JOE Joins Toothless Jenny!


Another one! He's tooooooo little for this, right??????? I can't believe it.

This happened Monday night. But I had been trying to tell him that it was ready to come out for several days before that. He just kept moving it and moving it with his tongue, and I was afraid he was going to swallow it. I'm not totally convinced that that's not what happened to the first one... but I guess we'll NEVER know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that he has another one out!

Have a great day! Love, Gma.Pam

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background