Monday, October 26, 2009

Makeovers! (Sort of...)

Ella and I have new looks! I got new glasses... and Ella got a new due!


Yay for Ella! She finally has enough hair to get some little antennae in! She has the hardest time leaving them along. She will just sit and twirl her fingers around them! Silly!


And when we take them out... Lexi and Braeden have dubbed her the "MAD SCIENTIST"! It's pretty scary, I'll admit! ;)

4 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

I KNEW you looked different in the "chair" picture...I just thought it was because you were WEARing glasses because you usually don't. Those are nice. And I really like that Mad Scientist look on Ella. Very fitting;-)
Fun Pix from Disneyland, too! YAY for Halloween at Disney.

Donna said...

LOVED the mad scientist look - what a hoot!

Damian said...

LOVE your hair Ella, and your cute smile. love you guys.

Anonymous said...

She reminds me of "My Favorite Martian".

Love you Ella

Grandma Pam

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background