Okay... I'm giving in! This is my first post... and I figure that if I can do the website... I can surely do this, right???
It may take me a few days to figure it all out, but here we are... on blogspot!
Many more FREQUENT updates to come, I'm sure!
It may take me a few days to figure it all out, but here we are... on blogspot!
Many more FREQUENT updates to come, I'm sure!
A preview of what's to come... just to catch up:
Damian's GRADUATION!!! He's no LONGER a SLAVE... (aka. an intern!)
The Wild Animal Park, where Braeden knocked a tooth VERY loose... yikes!
The beach with friends... as seen above ;)
Swim lessons
4 comments:
Let me see...how do I put this...
IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! LOL :) Okay I'll be checking in on you daily!
Welcome to the blogging world! Your family is darling and you are still as beautiful as ever!
Aren't you glad intern year is over!! I can't belive it. It went by fast....probably not fast enough for Corbin. I'm so glad you have a blog now. This will be way easier!
Great to see you here! I love finding some of my favorite people on blogs...
Post a Comment