Saturday, July 5, 2008

Yay for Ella!!!!!

So, after editing my post 3 times yesterday, I still missed something! Ella is now officially crawling! Scary, but true. I guess the first thing we buy for our new house will be a GATE!
Go, Ella, go!

And to finish the catchup work, we have had swim lessons from a girl in our ward, and it has been wonderful. We just have this coming Monday and Tuesday to finish up and they will officially be fish... or merfolk... ?? They are doing awesome, and we are so pleased with the work that she has done with them. Thanks Emily!
Alexa
Laura

Braeden... heading strait down!
Alexa & Braeden patiently waiting their turn!!
Daddy & Ella playing

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Good that the kids are swimming. Avery is finally getting it. It took her awhile, but I guess she's 5, so that's not too bad. :-)

Mike and Alleen said...

I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. I am totally hooked!! It sounds like you guys are busy as usual, it's exciting that Damian has a little break--Have fun!

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background