the Green Show at the Utah Shakespearean Festival several times, hung out at the parks, played hard with family, and had to have the shake down almost every night before entering the house! (Meaning shake down and off all the SAND that they accumulated in their clothes, hair, between their toes, and on their bodies from Gma Pam's backyard!) They even went swimming and made lemonade!! What fun... to be a child!
Here they are jumping at Ambre's, swinging and playing at Canyon Park with Ambre and Caroline, swimming and playing in the sand at Grandma Pam's!






Then Saturday we headed out over the mountain for the Ramsay reunion... the reason that I'm here this early! To the right is a picture of the six surviving siblings! There were nine, my


playground equipment!
need, you know!), and a good time was had by all.
collecting rocks to kill it with... and now that they have the slingshot, it should be much more interesting, right??!! Yikes! Just stay inside everyone!


Monday we were all supposed to go to the Canyon Park again to have fun in the stream of water, but lo and behold, Lexi had a major tantrum that morning and was resigned to going home with Gma Pam and Aunt Colleen after lunch at HERMIES (one of the places on my list of "have to eat at"... where I used to work as a cook, if you can imagine that! Ha!) And then when we got there Caroline was screaming at me that there was ONE BIG PROBLEM: the stream was all dried up! "It must have been really hot this week", she said! Ha!
We think they just blocked it off to keep the silt from building up in the park after a big rain storm! So... we headed back to Gma and Gpa Linda's where we turned on the sprinkler and had a little fun for a while. Lexi was supposed to learn a MAJOR lesson that tantrums do NOT get us what we want, but she had too much fun shopping with Gma Pam and Aunt Colleen. Sigh!
Braeden and Caroline running from the sprinkler!
Run, Braeden, run!!! It's gonna getcha!
This is Caroline trying to get a drink from the sprinkler... I'm not sure how well it worked, but I'm sure the goggles helped, don't you think??
Poor Ella! She really wanted to get in the sprinkler until she found out what it really does to a person! What a mean mommy I am... I just had to get the picture before I rescued her!

We did come back to Gma and Gpa's the next day and spent some serious time in the hammock! They tipped it over, broke it apart... you get the idea!
But by the time I got out there these were the only pictures I got!
My kids also just love to pound on a piano!
Good thing we have one now at home, huh? Yep, some of you don't know yet, but we have a new baby at our new house! A baby grand! I'll post a picture later, obviously!
And even as it's taken me several days to get this post done, we have already been doing other fun stuff! So that stuff will come on a little later post, but the following are pictures of some of things Lexi just loves: flowers, and making crafts out of just about anything! (It's yarn that Gma Pam had given them and Braeden had cut up... she tied it all together and made a mustache! Lovely! Then TAPED it under her nose.)
And the sad truth about Ella's sleeping habits... or lack thereof! I just give up about half way through the night and this is how we look in the morning... when we should already be up and going! SIGH!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!



11 comments:
It's good to have you back Tandy. I just love your blog and all the pictures of the kids. You live such an interesting and fun life!!
Great Grandma Autrey
What an exciting couple of weeks you've had. Can't wait to come see you when you're a little more settled.
wow what an eventful time in utah. Looks like the reunion looked like fun though. Maybe we will have to go to it sometime huh?
You have been busy!! I cant believe you had it in you to travel to Utah after just moving. You have more energy than me:)
Look how much fun you had! Maybe you should come crop with us in September?!
Once again - you ARE the Super Mom! How DO you do it?! Please tell me!
HA-HA...I found you!
5hyperhypos.blogspot.com
;)
I'm glad you are on blogger now! Yeah! I'm putting you in my google reader!
Tandy--I was hoping that was you. Your kids are beautiful. I found you on the Cedar condolensces board. Good to see your cute family. ander98@netzero.com
Tandy, I just found your blog. It was good to see your kids. We really miss you. I have been wondering how everything has been going. Check us out at cslayne.blogspot.com
I am so glad you survived the move. It looks like your trip to Utah was fun. I look forward to see pictures of your new house. Loves
Post a Comment