This is obviously not everything, but it's a start! It seems that I will always be playing catch-up. Sigh. Maybe someday I'll get it together... or not...

Ella still has her scrunchy face!

But she is getting easier and much happier these days. Mobility has really helped her turn a new leaf!

Playing baseball in the back yard. Lexi swings... and misses, but Braeden doesn't miss the catch!

Daddy's the pitcher!

I think Braeden missed this one... but he doesn't miss very many. And when he hits them, we duck and run for cover! :)

Lexi on her way to dance for the first time a few weeks ago!

Getting the hang of tap dancing!

This is a little stuffed Husky dog that the kids in her class take turns taking home and having fun with. You have to take a picture with him and write in a journal about all the fun things you did together with "Chance"! She had him for the weekend, so we did a lot of writing!

Oh, how I wish I could be a kid again! This is Braeden taking a nap in the "kid cave"! Yep, it's true... we have a kid cave. I had Damian break through under the stairs to make the closet bigger and we turned it into a play area for the kids!

The serious problems of doing home remodeling with little ones around! Ella has not only learned to walk, but to climb, as well! Yikes! But you can see something else in the background... our newest baby! A baby grand piano! Thanks to my mom we have a piano, and as soon as I can get started teaching again I can start paying her back!
Well... it's been a while! I admit I have some serious updating to do, so here goes:
The latest news is that we all pretty much have the "snuffies", especially Ella and Lexi! Poor girls! Ella now has 6 teeth... and she took her first 3 steps yesterday! Yay for Ella!!
Lexi and Braeden are doing great in Kindergarten and Preschool. Braeden should start sports tomorrow, but that remains to be seen... (it all depends on whether or not they got enough kids signed up for the class). And Lexi is having fun at tap and jazz dance every Tuesday afternoon! I spend a lot of time in the car. And so does Damian. He's on base at Camp Pendelton with the 1st Division, 5th Marines. I think he likes it okay, but it takes him over an hour to get there. Yuck! He just recently got his license to practice medicine in California, and is now just waiting on his DEA # so he can prescribe med's when he starts moonlighting in an urgent care.
What else??
You're probably wondering how the house is coming along... well... it's coming. SLOWLY, but surely! I'm sure that we'll get it done before we move again... HA! (That's really not funny, however, it may be close to the truth!)
6 comments:
the house is coming along GREAT! says Damian. we'll have some pictures up in a week or two...or three.
nice update, it is about time. we love the piano, it is nice. Ryan and Ronni, and family
http://ryanronnichrissyryneandconner.blogspot.com/
Yeah for the update! Glad to know it's life as usual in the circus!
Aunt Donna
Awww. The chilluns are all so adorable! Can't wait to see you lot soon!
-Eric (who was too lazy to log off of Nick)
Wow, it's been a long time. Glad for the pics and recap of life recently. Hey, I didn't know you give piano lessons. I just may be interested in that!!!
Hi Liebhardts,
This is aunt Colleen trying to figure out how to use the comment section of your blog. Great pictures of the kids. Hope things are going well, I know you are busy now that school has started.
Post a Comment