So lately, Ella has decided to just take off! She is crawling everywhere now... and getting into EVERYTHING... including all the things that I have already packed, but not taped up yet. Lovely! She also figured out how to pull herself up and stand next to the moving boxes. HELP ME! And the following is a clip of my funny baby... trying to get a drink off her highchair... just by sucking off the tray! Silly girl. Maybe it's one of those things where you just had to be there, but we laughed for a long time!
Auntie Jody got married at the Paris in Vegas on Wednesday to Chris... FINALLY! They've been together longer than Damian and I have been married. It's about time! We got to stay with Clint and Christie in their new beautiful home! And Heather and TJ came over to see us one night, then Cody and Megan and Emma came the next! It was so fun to see everyone!
Let's figure this out!
Oh, just give it to me and I'll do it myself!
Lexi, Aunt Colleen, and Aunt Tamie
All the kids at the wedding. Check out Ella's face... looking at Jody and realizing that she is not in my arms.... Auntie Jody, Chris holding Ella, his brother Charles next to Jody, his neices and nephews whose names I don't know except for Simon who is next to Braeden in the front, Lexi and Ambre.
Now she's better! It's wonderful to be loved!
"One Million Dollars..." It's not the pinkie finger, but it's pretty close to the same demand...
Ella and Braeden... This is why we say "love hurts" around him!
Not getting any better... now he's got her in a wrestling hold! Yikes... someone help that poor child! Lexi, Ambre, Ella, and Braeden
Silly faces! Damian and Ella
Jody and Chris with Colleen and her siblings and their wives. L to R: Stuart, Cornell and Tamie, Jody, Chris, Colleen, Pamela, and Tiffany, who is Stuart's wife. I'm not sure why they're not standing together... ??
...they'll drink to that! Braeden loved the sparkling cider and doing the toasts with his Daddy! What a hoot that child is!
After the reception we lounged around in Colleen and John's HUGE suite! And Ella bounced on the bed with Sam and Amberee! I love this picture of Ella and Amberee looking at each other!
I'm not sure what Colleen is disgruntled about, but this is Ella's typical face!
I promised Braeden that if he would be super good in the restaurant for the reception that I would take him across the street to watch the water show at the Bellagio. I have to admit that it is one of my favorites, too! Here they are checking out the fountain in front of the Paris.

They loved it! The first show was set to Elvis's "Viva Las Vegas", and the second that we stuck around for was set to Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the USA"!

Watch the following progression at Christie's! Poor girl!
The kids had SOOOOO much fun with their two dogs! It was a hoot! Thanks again Christie and Clint, for hosting such a wild family! Ha!
We came home only to find that nothing packed itself while we were gone! We have been packing like mad for the last few days... and still it seems like we're getting nowhere! We have too much crap.
This is NOT what I consider HELPING... thanks a bunch sweet Ella!
Today Lexi and Braeden were supposed to head home to Utah with Grandma Pam right after their friend's birthday party, but Grandma's car wouldn't start, and by the time we got it all figured out, and a new battery installed, it was just too late to head out. SO, we're all going to try to make it to 8:30 a.m. (yes, a.m.) church in Temecula, and then they'll head out from there. I did realize today while thinking about them leaving and packing all their stuff that I WILL MISS THEM! Not only have they not been without me... but I haven't been without them, either! Yikes! Hope they have enough fun for all of us because moving isn't going to be fun... that's for SURE!!!
Lexi and Katelyn, the birthday girl!
Braeden throwing darts at balloons. He hit 3 in a row!
This bouncy house is massive!!! Here comes Braeden down the slide!
Notice almost all of them are crowded into one very small space, trying to help Katelyn open all her gifts!!!
Here I am... hooking up the cables to jump my mom's car!
And here's what they were doing! Cutie pies!
And we even got a surprise from our realtor today! House COOKIES! It was a congratulations on the close of our home! Yay!!!
4 comments:
You think you have a lot of crap?!
Perhaps you should spend a few hours moving stuff around grandma and grandpa's house, trying to convince them that they haven't missed it for thirty years and can therefore be thrown out. It's a blast. See you soon!
See what I mean? You guys are always having fun! Can I come and live with you? Please?
Congrats on moving - I wanna see, I wanna see!!!!
I love the blog better because it gets updated so fast:) I can't believe you posted that pic of me I just woke up yikes haha! Thanks for the body wash suprise but you really didn't have to. We had a blast with you guys come and stay whenever you want. We will have to come and see your new house when you are all moved in I can't wait.
Post a Comment