Okay... today's the big day! We're MOVING!!!!! So I won't have internet access at the new house for a little over a week! Fun stuff, eh?
And Sunday after we attended Sacrament Mtg. in Temecula Lexi and Braeden headed out on a road trip with Grandma Pam to Utah for a week! SAD!!! Not only have they not been without me for more than a full day or so, but I haven't been without THEM either! I have to admit that I miss them more than they miss me! I want to call them all the time during the day... and then when I finally get ahold of them, they don't even want to talk for very long! And Braeden doesn't even care to talk at all sometimes! Little stink!
AND, they had the NERVE to go see Horton Hears a Who without me! Humpf!
Saying goodbye to Ella!
Okay... she's had enough!
And my mom wonders why they didn't fall asleep until the last little while of the long trip... check out the box in between them! Oh, the joys of going with Grandma! I want to go too... :(
Wave bye-bye... and blow kisses!
Sad, but true... there they go!
3 comments:
Oh that is too sad. Does Grandma Pam want another little one to take care of? Pleeeeeease?! He could probably fit in between that box of goodies. Well, just think about it and get back to me. I'll be waiting...
I hope they had fun! Hope you're all moved in - I noted a new skin on the Blog - where on earth are you finding them? E-mail me where your stash is!!
Where are you Tandy??? Buried under boxes and boxes?
Post a Comment