
Can you tell who is who?
Lexi's above, and Ella's below. Probably only easy because of the picture quality.
And this morning, we had a surprise! Grandma Pam decided to head down today, rather than tomorrow! The kids were super excited! So we hurried and got breakfast and literally ran out the door to swim lessons, then tried to get a few things done before she got here... but that turned out to be futile in my case! Today I had a rough morning... because I woke up really late. (Or should I say woke up AGAIN... since Ella still isn't sleeping through the night... not even close!!!!!)
And, I almost forgot. Braeden had a fun new experience today. After we got home from swimming, he and Lexi were out in the front yard just playing for a little while doing their regular things: pulling grass, picking leaves, hanging on tree branches, and throwing the "porkies" that fall off the trees, when Miss Tattletale comes running in to tell Damian what Braeden had done. Now before I go any further, let me just say that I KNOW this has never happened before. In fact, he was sceptical about even doing it ANYWHERE else just a few weeks ago. He decided that today was the day he would prove himself a real boy and not go pee in the toilet. Lovely. Yes, he pulled down his swim trunks and let loose right on the driveway. Come on, guys!!! I didn't grow up with guys in the house, so maybe this is just normal, but seriously... we had to have the talk about when and where you can do that (ie. camping in the wilderness, on the side of the road in an emergency, etc.). I couldn't believe it! Sigh!Tomorrow we are headed out and about for our Independence Day festivities! Hope everyone has a great time celebrating the freedoms we enjoy! God bless the USA!
1 comment:
that little boy is so funny he really cracks me up. Every word he says makes me laugh.
Post a Comment