The day after Lexi's birthday, 28 April, was Ella's little dance recital. I say little because they only did one dance and then some freestyle dancing, and Ella didn't even do most of that! She had spent 8 weeks in a dance class with one of my friend's daughters who is an amazing dancer. I don't know that she really knew what she was signing on for when she took in these 3-5 yr. olds, but they had fun! We think that Ella is a very entertaining dancer... but only when she WANTS to be! This day was NOT one of those! Boo!
 |
| Yes... this is basically what you got. She wouldn't put on a tutu, she wouldn't really dance past the first 30 seconds, ... I REALLY hope she grows out of this SOON! She is such a stinker, and yet I KNOW she loves dance and loved going to class... she just doesn't do well in front of lots of people... STILL! Grr. |
 |
| Ella and Reby preperformance. |
|
 |
| Almost ready... Macee, Olivia, and Ella |
I have to admit that I am actually embarrassed FOR her by posting this. She's so snooty. What am I going to do???
 |
| ?? She was feeling sad that it was over, yet she was the one who wasn't participating. Apparently she and Ashlyn were not getting along well this day. Ashlyn had bumped her or touched her... and that was the straw that broke her back. Living with and dealing with Ella is ALWAYS like walking on eggshells. Sigh. |
 |
| Getting something fun from Miss Maddy! |
 |
| Still snooty, but willing to show me her new GLITTERY shower gel. |
|
Hopefully next time around I will have some more to show!
No comments:
Post a Comment