Saturday, January 29, 2011

Family Pictures!

So... we finally had our family pictures done!  And you'll probably be seeing a Valentine's Day card coming!  Well... hopefully!

We actually had these done on Braeden's birthday!  8 Jan. 2011
Enjoy! 
{And THANKS again, Tracy!}
















13 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh these are fabulous!! You guys are so photogenic. I love how they capture your personalities.

The Andersen Family said...

DARLING! That little one of yours looks sassy.....sassy good as in full of personality!

Tandy said...

Thanks, ladies! There are more, but... I liked these the best!

Damian said...

oh no, she is definitely bad sassy...

The Draughon Family said...

I LOVE them! Beautiful family and talented photographer!

Donna said...

too funny! Looks like you guys had a blast doing them.

Anonymous said...

as always you guys rock, dave.

Mike and Alleen said...

WAY cute pictures! You guys are way to photogenic!

Suzanne said...

Great pics! The the one of you can Damian laughing. Always a fun thing to capture.

Anonymous said...

What ARE you and Damian laughing about? Great family pictures.
Love, Mom

M.S. said...

Love this photos!!!

charese said...

Tandy I love them! They totally show off you and Damians personalities. Your kids are adorable

Chelsea said...

love the photos. you've sure got a beautiful family! :) I love the school video/photos too! Love all these new/old posts! (no one cares what order they're in, they're new to us!!!)

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background