Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aunt Tuny's Christmas Get-Together

Each year Momma Linda's mom's side of the family has a Christmas Get-Together, and here's how it goes... mostly!  This was on 18 December 2010.
THE Hostess:  Aunt Tuny!  She and her husband are so great to let everyone invade their home for some fun family time!
The whole group!  And... I can't name everyone!  So... if you'd like to know, you'll have to ask Linda!  :o)  But I suspect you can at least find us and some other familiar faces!
Lexi and Avery
What's going on here?  (I really don't know what they were talking about!)  Lexi, Avery and Braeden chatting with Avery's mom, Suzy!
Leave it to Gpa to get the children calmed down!  Ha!  This is why they love to be with him!  He gets them totally riled up before bedtime... and they just can't stop!!  Love it, though!  That's what grandparents are for!
I know what you're thinking... why a picture of a random cake?  But just LOOK at that YUMMY frosting!!  I wanted one of of the blobs just for ME!  I love frosting!
This is how Lexi plays Hide-n-Seek.  I think she cheated, but I don't have "proof".
Hmmm...  Not sure why he's making this face here, but it's a common face that we see often around here.
Lovely.  This is the only picture I have of Damian and all our kids in the same shot.  Just lovely!
I don't think I've been to one of these get-together's where Brenda hasn't brought something fun for all the children!  THANK YOU!
She gave them each a cute Christmas tree ornament!
The ONLY holiday thing that Ella would wear!
Oooooh, Braeden!  I'm pretty SURE that was MY frosting blob you're eating!!!!!  Boo-hoo!
When with family you NEED a good game of "Bologna"!  (Aka:  "Bull*@!$," but there were children around!)
Kirk's hand... if only they could have seen it then, huh?!!  ;o)
Gpa Mike really gets into his games of "Bologna!"  It was so funny to watch!  We had a great time... what little we were actually there!  Thanks to Aunt Tuny for hosting... AGAIN!

No comments:

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background