But even before my duty... (seeing and actually talking to and sitting on Santa's lap this year!)... Damian was super brave and took all 3 kids to the Happiest Place on Earth while I was in Vegas for the Girl's Weekend!! Yay! I don't think it's a secret anymore that he loves it just as much, if not more, than we do! He cracks me up sometimes, but I have to say that I don't know any... and I literally mean that... ANY other dad's who would brave the crowds on a holiday weekend with three kids 7 and under and go to Disneyland and NOT LEAVE after an hour or two! (And I should really blog more... I know... for lots of reasons, but ONE MAJOR ONE is that I have a fabulous husband who isn't afraid to have fun with his kids... even if it means a LOT of work pushing a stroller with 3 kids on it all around Disneyland and this reminds me just how fantastic he is!)
 |
| Ella had waited soooo long to see Minnie! And though Braeden isn't happy about it... Ella was ECSTATIC!!!!! (Thanks, Daddy, for taking her to Minnie's House!) |
 |
| Only with Damian can they SPIN as fast as they possibly can... and LOVE IT!! Crazies! |
 |
| I'm telling you... every time! EVERY TIME!!! We cannot simply just walk by this thing! Maybe someday Merlin will call them out of the crowd when they have the show! |
 |
| Though the cell phone picture quality leaves a little to be desired... (well, okay... a LOT), he had to document that she is EATING... and eating WELL! Yay for noodles!!! |
(The above took place on 12 November 2010.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Not quite sure if we've decided to sit on the Big man's lap yet... or not! Lovely bandaid on Ella's forehead, too, eh? She and the wall had a disagreement of some sort. The wall must have won because I couldn't find any harm done there! ;o) |
 |
| Why do they think it's so funny when Santa asks them if they've been REALLY good this year??? Hmmm... I wonder! |
 |
| Lexi told him she wanted a hamster and a guitar and an iPod. Braeden: a skateboard, a DOG, and a spinning lightsaber. Ella: a guitar... just a guitar! (And let's just say this: they got what they wanted LESS the pets.) |
 |
| "L" is for Liebhardt! Yay! |
 |
| Ella looks a little concerned... and for good reason, too! Haha! |
 |
| Hmmmm... |
 |
| Come on, people! PLEASE just smile for the camera... or at least PRETEND you are having fun at the Happiest Place on Earth... or maybe even just take your hands out of your mouth... GIVE ME SOMETHING HERE, PLEEEASE!!!????? |
 |
| All smiling, but still having some technical difficulties... ;o) |
 |
| You can really see the bandaid on Ella's forehead here! Haha! Never a dull moment... NEVER. |
We made one last trip to Disneyland before our passes expired! You'll see that in a later post... maybe! Ha! We'll miss our passes... probably for a whole year! (But I'm not sure we can last that long... isn't that sad??)
(And all of the pix with me were taken on 23 November 2010.)
1 comment:
we should do the water parks this year... we can get the military passes for 4 days... tempting, tempting!
Post a Comment