It's true... we (meaning Damian and I) are old as DIRT!! Haha! We had our birthday's this past August and we turned a very ripe, old, ____!!! (You fill in the blank here! But be NICE!! ;o) Haha!)
Okay... okay! We're 33!! (The only good thing I have to say about that number now is that it was my jersey # in high school when I was FIT and played soccer!!!)
And since we're only a week apart... (I'm older... and WISER)... we are sharing ONE post to remember!! Just another day, right??
 |
| Well... just another day filled with the love of our children! They had the help of Damian to make my cards. And Lexi made me a craft! LOVED IT!! (And I got a MUCH NEEDED NAP!!!!!! Yay!) |
 |
| He's gonna burn the house down with those 29 candles! Good thing it wasn't 33, huh?? It's the running joke that I really still WISH I could be 29. Boo. |
 |
| The heat from the flames is killing me!! ;o) |
 |
| And so sad... I didn't have enough hot air to get them all out... so, as you can see, Lexi helped me with the last 2!! |
 |
| ??? Scary! |
 |
| Also scary... but in a different way. You just have NO IDEA what she can do with a small piece of CRUMBLY cake!!! |
 |
| YUMMY... and PERFECT!! Thanks to my wonderful husband and children!! LOVE them!! |
 |
| I made Damian carry his own brownies to blow out the candles after I got them all lit! (And I was mean... I included all 33!!) |
 |
| He has waaay more hot air than me! |
 |
| Yep... got them all out WITHOUT help!! ;o) (Notice his cheek... he has a system. And it obviously works!!) |
 |
| Explanation: We are... Happy! We are so blessed in life, and we take it for granted sometimes, but we try to show gratitude for what we have by being... HAPPY! And we had Happy Birthday's!! Thanks to each other and our silly kids! But the reason we were holding this sign was for Damian's brother, Eric! He was having a birthday, and his mom put together a book of the Happy Birthday Song with everyone holding just one word at a time! Fun, huh!!??! Our kids held a "BIRTHDAY" sign! I'm hoping to see the final product when he gets home... in about a year!! (He's on a mission!) |
|
We are happy! We have love in our lives. And we love each other! What more can you ask for when you're 33?? (Not including new body parts... or thinner ones... etc!)
5 comments:
Happy birthday to you both! Did you have a birthday close to the AGW and I didn't know?! My favorite picture is the one of Damien and his HUGE mouth! LOVE THAT ONE!!!
No... I guess I should always preface these posts... since I'm still 3 months behind!! Our birthday's were August 22nd and 29th!! Haha! And now we're even older than dirt! Boo!
You are not old! I am older than you--so what's older than dirt? I still feel 25ish :) where do you guys live? Denten was here this weekend & we were trying to figure out where you are...We were also reminiscing...ahhh the good 'ole days of Cedar. Isn't it funny how bad you want to leave when you are a kid & now I wish I could go back. I had fun checking out your blog.
I LOVE being 30. 29 felt fake and awkward like I was trying to be 29. 30 is amazing and I'm sure it gets better from here. Enjoy being 33...especially since you don't look it! You look great. Much Love to you and Damien.
Post a Comment