I had said that we didn't get together with the Smith's very much, but this makes it look like we do! Unfortunately... we really don't! But we did head down to San Diego and go to our old ward's pool day with them! Fun times... (but another day of COLD water... unheated pool) and then we headed back to their house, got some Rubio's for lunch, and then let them all play for a while!! Thank you, Jessica, for letting us invade your home!! And also... thanks a bunch for letting your kids have pet rats... that's all I've been hearing about since! THANKS!!!! ;o) (Catch the tiny bit of sarcasm there??? teeny-tiny!!)
 |
| Kenzie in a normal pool toy... and Lexi on a boogie board. Hmmm. |
 |
| Sabrina is watching her friends on boogie boards in the same swimsuit. Lexi is on the left... and I don't know the other girl. They moved into the ward after we left, but I'm pretty sure this is her family's pool. |
 |
| Haha! This is like the ONLY time you'll ever see Ella in floaties! I tricked her into wearing them for a little while, but she refused to wear them before, and hasn't worn them since! Love the goggles, though... especially since they fill up with water the minute she goes under because she won't let me tighten them to fit her properly! |
 |
| Yay for us! A picture where we're both looking, both smiling... yet we did still have to take it ourselves! Jessica and I. |
 |
| Cute Camille! |
 |
| You better NOT be off on your way to smack someone with that water noodle, young man!! (Doesn't his mischievous look just give him away??) |
 |
| Ella... you've put on some SERIOUS muscle lately!! ;o) (She still has her floaties on under the towel!) |
 |
| Cute girls... icky pets! Haha! J/K These are Sabrina's pet rats, and Lexi loved them! |
 |
| Aawww... it looks so much cuter in this picture than I think it is in real life!! Ick! I can't believe she held it!!! Go Lexi! |
 |
| Where are they going?? Just you wait and see! |
 |
| Eeewwww. I would have tinkled in my pants if they were down my shirt... shudder...! |
 |
| Yay for play rooms! Kenzie, Ella, and Camille |
 |
| Oh... can I just tell you how mad I was at Jessica when she would NOT tell me where everything went when it was time to clean up??? I left there feeling awful about the mess. SO... next time, she's not cleaning up here EITHER! Kenzie, Camille, and Ella |
 |
| A... not-so-intense game of Wii! Lexi and Sabrina |
 |
| What brothers do best. Stand as close to the TV as possible, right in your way, and tell you how to do it!! ;o) |
1 comment:
I love those pics! I've got to get copies. It is always a fun time with the Leibhardt's! You are always welcome to invade my house and that playroom looks like that more days than not. There was NO way I was going to let you clean up my little stinkers mess :)
Oh ya, great pic of you and I. MUCH better than the last post :)
Post a Comment