Friday, November 26, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!!!

Check out the pitcher!  This is {TOTALLY} how I look when playing in the culdesac with Braeden!  ;o)  Haha... NO comments about that, please!
Um... giant cement baseball!

STRRRRRIKE!

This is how we keep Ella entertained and IN her seat for the maximum amount of time!

Let's go, Padres, Let's GO!!

Woot!  He got a ball from the "Pad Squad"!  Basically the cheerleaders!  He was so happy!

Ella's soooo into the GAME!!  Not!  This is what she is doing all the time when she's bored!  Even here at home!  PAINFULLY playing with my hair!  Love it!

Ella LOVES music, and once she's comfortable somewhere, she settles into a {GROOVE} very nicely!  Haha!  She was totally gettin' down!  (They played some music to cheer for a great play... notice Lexi cheering with flared nostrils!  Haha!)

Leaving happily with all our accumulated paraphernalia!



Well... it was worth a {shot}!!  Haha!  A very nice gentleman in front of us offered to take a family pic for us!  It's not all the way in focus, but it works to serve the memory... and that I AM THERE!!  Woo-hoo!  Go Padres!
I have to admit that I have no idea what the team's record was. We just love to go with our family! The Padres lost to the Cubs that night, but Braeden was still proud to sport his jersey & hat and have his sister (who stole my hat) and Dad cheer for "HIS" team! ;o)
This was the night of Sept. 28th! (And you should think I would be caught up by now! But, alas... that is not the case! We're so busy always going and doing... Maybe I should give up on chronicling all of it. Naa!)

No comments:

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background