Monday, September 20, 2010

Preschool Graduation!

Congratulations, Braeden!! (Haha... several months ago!!) Braeden graduated from Miss Tammy's EduKids Academy Preschool at the beginning of June. He so LOVED it there and was very apprehensive about starting Kindergarten, though we don't know why. He's very bright and is now reading up a storm! He's dong so well in Kindergarten, and is always bringing home "Super Blue" cards for exceptional behavior, and helpfulness!
BUT... there's nothing, and I literally mean NOTHING, quite like preschool with Miss Tammy. She's phenomenal. And what's great is that we're good friends, in the same ward at church, and have kids on the same soccer team! We're so grateful for her teaching skills and the exorbitant amount of patience she has with little ones!

Isn't this cake cute?  And CHUCK FULL of FROSTING???  Kids may love frosting, but so do I!!  I was so happy to get a piece with part of the caterpillar on it!  Mmmmmm!
A look at some of the things they did towards the end of their session.  Plus... take a good look at what's on the plate.  They almost always make their own snacks there, and these were on the list!  Spider crackers and penguin oreos! 
Singing a song is fun to do, fun to do...   Aren't they a crack-up?  From LtoR:  Ty, Scarlett, Luke, Kimber, and Braeden!
This is their lion's ROARrrrrr!
Kimber and Braeden.  They are such good friends!  (And Kimber is Miss Tammy's daughter... and just as full of artistic talent as Tammy, too!)
Diploma time!
Thank you, Miss Tammy!
Time for treats with siblings that came to watch their little program!  Notice Braeden holding Ella... silly kids!  He was so proud to graduate!  And we're so happy for him!


Congratulations again, Braeden! You are an excellent student and a great example to your peers! We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Way to go Braeden. I didn't get to go to pre-school or kindergarten. (I guess I was too smart!!!!)
Love, Grandma Pam

Anonymous said...

Love everything about the kids. What a cute graduation event.
Aunt Colleen

Linda Liebhardt said...

What a fun experience! I can see little (sometimes big) bits of his daddy in those pictures. What a cutie-pie! Congratulations, Braeden!!

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background