Friday, September 24, 2010

"Bigger is Better..."

"... and better is bigger, a little bit is NEVER enough, no, no, no!" 
If anyone can tell me where this comes from... (besides Ella), I'll give you a treat the next time I see you!  ;) Haha!
The point:  I'm really trying to learn some HTML stuff, and you'll be seeing BIGGER pictures, hopefully, from now on!  (Well, some anyway... not all of them!)
I LOVE big pictures... and thanks to the new Blogger designing stuff, I can choose the xtra large size you have been seeing for the last several posts, but...
"Bigger is better, and better is bigger, a little bit is NEVER enough!"
(And Damian, Lexi, and Braeden... you can't participate in this contest, either!  Sorry!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ducky from Land Before Time?????

Good job on the pics you little tech nerd LOL

---Darcie

Tandy said...

Nope... sorry... not Ducky!! :o)

Jessica said...

High School Musical

Tandy said...

Which one??? ;)

Linda Liebhardt said...

I'll bet Eric would know, but he's other wise occupied.

ferntyler said...

I'm enjoying catching up on your family.. and now I'm going to be stuck on "i want it all" all day - thank you HSM 3 (and no, I didn't have to look it up.. we have the wii sing along, the movie, the cd.. you get the idea :))

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background