The next morning I figured out that I had left the pile of my garments on my dresser at home, so I had to run to Cedar and get some more. While I did that, the kids and Gma Pam made their ritual drive down the lane, and then rode their bikes over to the park and played until I returned! Fun stuff! They have figured out that they like the Giant Stride. We used to have soooo much fun on this thing when we were kids! And it was even more fun after it had rained and there was a donut of muddy water under it!
From LtoR around the circle: Gma Linda, Great-Gma Autrey, Uncle Eric, Braeden, Great-Gma Liebhardt, Lexi... who is hiding, Tandy holding Ella, Uncle Nick, and Gma Pam! (Gma's were well represented here!)
Even though Eric's official "farewell" meeting got moved to the next weekend, everyone was already there in Utah, so we decided to come on the day of his birthday instead and we got to see everyone! Yay! It was a dual Stake Conference for them, and we got to go to the Centrum and hear Elder Quentin L. Cook speak! It was very nice.
Lexi, Caroline, and Braeden hard at work on their masterpiece.
Hmmm... by the looks of their hands I don't' think this pie is actually eatable!

Lexi had mud splatters all over her face and down her arms. I think she got a little carried away... just a little.
Aunt Katie and Hayden!
When I asked him to wash before lunch, he said... "I already rinsed OFF, MOM!!" To which I responded... "ICK! Go wash WITH soap, N-O-W!!!!!
Gma Autrey, Donna, and Janet
If you can't find Ella's headbands, just look in Gma's hair... or around Uncle Eric's neck!
Gma Linda and her grandchildren, Braeden, Hayden, Caroline holding Jonathan, and Lexi holding Ella! Cute kids! But very stinky when it comes to getting them ALL to look at the same place at the same time... and smile. Nearly IMPOSSIBLE!
And then we got some with Eric! When he comes back this picture will most likely look a lot different... and probably have more kids in it... hint, hint! (But not from me! We're DONE!!!)
Afterwards we all met at Mom and Dad's for a luncheon... with lots of yummy food! Including lots of yummy apple pies that Gma Linda made... and this one... the the children contributed. Mmmmm.
1 comment:
I am so glad you called it the "Giant Stride". There may be hope for your generation yet. Love the pictures.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment