Monday, September 21, 2009

The Boring Life of a Doctor in Afghanistan

You may already know this, but Doctor Damian hasn't been seeing a great deal of action as far as medical stuff is concerned, HOWEVER, that is a GOOD thing, don't you agree? To be a bored doctor in the middle of a war? I think so, even though he feels like he's getting dumber by the day. He does see and treat a lot of locals as you will see below! Hope you enjoy these updates. It's always so good to see his face and know that he is actually still doing well.
The guy below apparently cut his hand, and they stitched him up. That was the only info I got on it, so that's all you get, too, I guess!

Nice farmer's tan, huh? ;) And purple gloves for a battalion with absolutely NO women... come on, can't you get a different color? Or are they colored by size? I don't know... I just thought it was funny!


1 comment:

Linda Liebhardt said...

Yes, I think being a bored doctor in a War is a DEFINITELY good thing! Man, that guy is really dirty. I mean is hands...it's just such a part of life over there. Dirt. And we get antsy if there's a little mud on our kitchen floor. Not that I'm going to quit trying to clean it up on occasion, but I WILL appreciate the fact that it isn't EVERY WHERE! Thanks for the pictures.

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background