Saturday, February 7, 2009

Iris Folding... and then some!

So... here are the pictures of the card cover I did yesterday with my friend, Teryn. It's way easier than I thought it would be... Cute, huh? Not that I'll ever have time to do another one, but they are super cute!Here's a better view, but a little out of focus...And here's the "then some":
Braeden puts on his swimming goggles (that actually aren't his because they are WAY too big and don't keep anything air tight) and that's when he becomes a super-hero. When the goggles are on, he addresses me as "Tandy". And when the goggles come off, he's back to Braeden. Lovely!
And when I told him what his shirt said: "I was born AWESOME", he said..."Ya... I know! I was just born that way!" At least he doesn't have a confidence problem, huh?








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my isn't childhood imagination a wonderul thing. tell Braeden he is my super hero and he is also the best hugger in the world. John said one time when we were down there and he and Braeden were out front playing ball, Braeden just fell down on the grass and said a monster in the clouds had knocked him down. They had quite a conversation about it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to sign love Aunt Colleen

Anonymous said...

I'm with Aunt Colleen. Braeden can be my hero anytime too!!! I am glad your kids have vivid imaginations. It keeps things interesting. I can just hear Uncle John and Braeden discussing the clouds.
Love, Grandma Pam

Cassie said...

Wow! Look at all of your fun Valentine Festivities! Your family is Beautiful Glad We found each other on this crazy world of Blogging hope your all doing good. miss ya lots

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background