You guessed it! It's Doctor Damian! (aka. LT Liebhardt) He sent this picture to me just barely on a very short e-mail because the site he gave me to access all the pictures that have been taken by... their media crew, I think, doesn't have any of him. He was just in the background for a lot of them, and cut out, so I mentioned that I was sad because we haven't seen any of him since he left.I imagine the above is probably why. He doesn't have ANY hair! But he's losing weight... even his arms are thin. He looks miserably hot and sweaty, but good! It's always good just to see him. So I'm sharing with you!
You should also know that as of today, his battalion has suffered a big ZERO fatalities!! Yay for them. Thank you for your prayers for him and his guys. I know it helps, that it keeps them safe, and that at least he can feel it when you do.
On a sidenote, you'll be happy to know that I figured out my technical difficulties, and am close to finishing the end of the Mother of all Updates... update!
11 comments:
Linda, I hope you see this. He looks way good - thin and no hair - but way good. Tandy, thanks for keeping us posted. I know you all miss him. I am so glad he is safe. I don't care if he is bored silly!!!
Love, Mom
It's good to hear an update! I am glad he is doing well. How are YOU & the kiddies? We love & miss you guys-
He looks good. That's a really nice photo. Maybe they should put that on the cover of Time.
Your Man looks good and it looks as if he is making a DIFFERENCE inthis world. Proud to know him. Thanks for the update. Damien is a pretty awesome dude.
Ryan
What a great picture! Thanks for posting it. What happened to this cute little boy?
OH! He DOES have the Marine hair cut! I wondered how he could get away without one. So, so, sooooo SOOOO very good to finally see a picture. It's a good one. He looks good.
He looks great!!!
dang right i look good... ;)
that boy's dad said that "he fell" by a canal or something. he had about a 1.5inch laceration above his eyebrow. we sewed him up. yippee.
This is an awesome photo. And, I have to admit, I like the new hair do. That kid is so adorable...I'd want to adopt them all! You're definitely making a difference. Hurry home!
Damian looks like the hot doctor type that should be on a Thursday evening TV series....always nice to see our servicemen doing well. Much love to you and your family!
Post a Comment