Well... I'm a bad mom and forgot my camera for swimming lessons this year. We had only 5 days, but Lexi and
Braeden showed improvement in just that short a time. It was worth it. But I did manage to capture a few pics on my phone camera... they're not great, but they'll have to work. We had a girl in our ward do it. And she had them jumping through hoops by the end...

...LITERALLY!!

Lexi
Braeden
And this is Ella. She just couldn't resist the pool... and I didn't have a suit for her on the last day, so she stripped down to her diaper, and just stuck her head right in! Lovely.

She then proceeds to continue to splash and rub her hair like she's shampooing it. She is the ONLY one of my children who LOVES bubbles, soap, and lotion. ????

________________________________________

On a side note... I found this in my phone gallery! See anything wrong with this picture... other than the sour look on her face from just receiving immunizations??? Check out the feet! She insisted on putting her own overalls on. Silly girl!
1 comment:
Those are not bad pictures for a camera phone.
Post a Comment