Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Technical Difficulties

So... I'm having trouble editing the rest of my "Mother of all Updates" post. But you can rest assured that I am working on it!
I must have something on there that is making it super slow. And I don't think it's the number of pictures, because I have posted the last two just fine, but I can't even see the words I'm typing until like a minute later. It's very frustrating, but... I'm working on it!

No comments:

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background