Enjoy!
Oh... and before I forget... here's another one of Damian for you. He's a BLUR in the background, but this is the kid that needed staples in his head, and the guy you see is his corpsman.

And one more thing... Lexi yanked her 7th tooth the other night. Talk about toothless Jenny... she really is! And school starts on Monday for her, and Tuesday for Braeden! Aaaagghhh! Where has the summer gone? It was only 9 weeks. And we have to go in and meet her new teacher in the morning... so I'm hitting the sack!
1 comment:
I just caught up with a few of your last posts. It was fun to see all of your pictures.
I think about you alot. I can only imagine how hard it is to have your husband gone and you going at it alone with 3 kids!! We will pray for his safe and fast return!
Post a Comment