Thursday, January 5, 2012

Black Friday Madness!!

Well... Damian and I {really just me, but I conned him into coming with me... yay!} decided to brave some of the Black Friday deals... and whoa... I might never be doing that again. We did manage to get all the stuff we went out for, though! Yay!  So... we stayed up late, and then got up early, and then went back to bed... Fun to be together, though! I have to say that JC Penney was calm and wonderful for a Black Friday. We were able to get a few things there, including coats for Lexi and Braeden that they will need later for skiing. {Ella inherits all of Lexi's stuff... thankfully!} And I finally got two little prelit entryway trees that I have been wanting for several years. And some other stuff that will remain secret for now! :o)
We then snoozed away for a long time that morning and woke to find that the Gma's and Gpa had taken the kids for a stroll to a little park and they had collected things to bring back! THANK YOU!!! Sleeping in is WONDERFUL!!!

They came back with the usual... sticks, leaves, and way too many acorns!  :o)  Still LOVE it, though!
And a random ball...??

I had picked up some playing cards the night before when Damian and I were at Michael's because Gma Pam wanted to teach the kids how to play Slap Jack!  So funny!  So she and Colleen demonstrated!  Let's just say that it got a little wild!  Just a LITTLE...

Neither of them likes to lose!  And they were so fun to watch!

MINE... no, MINE!!!  I'm pretty sure that Colleen's hand is on the bottom here, but... I shant take sides!

Ella's not quite sure if it's really SAFE to play with Gma Pam!
Lexi with new acorn nails.  Lovely!

Oops, Ella... that's not a Jack!  Haha!

Even Braeden was a little nervous to play with her.  You should have SEEN HIS FACE the first time she really let loose on him and hit the table hard.  I wish I could have captured that.  He was just...  a mixture of confused, scared, awestruck...

Ella is now very serious about this game!  She learned fast!

But this pile is MINE!!

I LOVE this picture!  They have fun together STILL!!
And the fun goes on... and on... and on!!

I tried to get a decent picture of me and Damian... since we haven't had one together in a while.  But... he's just not very cooperative.

So us, though.  Love him!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Damian cracks me up!
I will brave Black Friday again next year, but at Sallys house... I don't like to do it here in WR - country folks are CRAZY! LOL

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background