Over the past few months I have tried to take pictures of the funny, silly, regular, just-to-remember STUFF around here. I'm so used to taking pictures of the "big" stuff, but I really do WANT to REMEMBER these things. These are the things that make me smile and remember why I'm grateful for my life, my husband, and my kids!!
 |
| It's true! Ella's hair is officially just BARELY long enough to get some curlers in for a few minutes before they slip out because her hair is not only short, but oh, so fine!! |
 |
| So excited to see the outcome!! |
 |
| Ta-da!! |
 |
| LOVE it!! But it didn't last very long. This was BEFORE bed and it was just an experiment! Cute, though, huh?? :o) |
 |
| So happy it worked! Yay! |
 |
| And since we're on hair for a minute... I'm sharing this. It's from a few months ago, but still fits the "random" category! We caught Lexi drying her hair like this one night!! {With her dad's sunglasses on!!} |
 |
| She was mighty embarrassed about it!! But... I'm posting it anyway because I thought it was cute! |
 |
| Don't even ask. I honestly don't know what they were trying to do here. This was after church one day. She has on Braeden's undershirt, his socks, and his bed pillows are stuffed inside...??????? Lexi did it. Ella was just along for the fun! |
 |
| Silly kids! |
 |
| This is what I get when it's Damian's turn to make the bed. He knows I'm a little wacko about it, so he does this kind of stuff just to see what I'll think! I usually laugh pretty hard, and then go get the kids to see, too. They think the way he does it should be THE ONLY WAY! |
 |
| I'm pretty sure this may have taken longer than just making it the normal way. |
 |
| He does it to their beds, too! |
 |
| Oh... he just knows he's so funny! It's true... I didn't just marry him for his good looks!! Haha! |
 |
| This is classic. When my kids have the chore of taking the laundry out of the dryer and getting it to the couch for me to fold, this is what I get. They shove it down hard enough in the basket that it stays in the molded shape. Hahaha! They crack me up. And yes, if I don't get to them right away we end up with some serious wrinkles! |
Just another day in paradise!
I saw a little sign the other day in the new Hobby Lobby here that said "Laundry Room: Loads and LOADS of fun here!" So true... laced with some sarcasm!
4 comments:
Cute! Hahaha. Miss y'all!
Oh my goodness. I laughed so hard I about choked on my food. I'm so glad Damian still has a sense of humor. I wonder about that boy sometimes. This, amazingly, was quite comforting to me. In a very silly way. Thanks for sharing.
FYI I am STILL laughing about this!!
Beautiful hair Ella! Damian, you can make my beds any time! I love your creativity! LOL
Love to all,
Grandma Pam
Post a Comment