Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Braeden is 6!!! How Can It Be?????

I don't know how it happened, but our chubby little baby boy is now SIX!!  (Well... as of Jan. 8th!!)
We are so happy to have him here in our home.  He tries really hard to make everyone happy (even though sometimes he goes totally OVERBOARD and it gets on his sisters' nerves!)  His laugh is contagious and his hugs are the BEST!!!
This year was not a year for a friend party, so it was just a family dinner thing.  And before we did that we were able to go to the park for an hour or so (thanks to one of Lexi's coupons from her "Little Jar of Love" ---  I'll explain that later...), then we got all cleaned up and ready for our family pictures in Old Town, and then headed to dinner at the venue of his choice:  Applebee's!  Yum!
Afterward we made a quick trip to Dairy Queen for the ice cream cake that he wanted and then headed home for presents and dessert!  This year he got money from several people and was sooo excited!  He would be able to buy some "good guy" Star Wars Legos with it!!  He also spent some of it on some Toy Story figurines:  Woody and Buzz with all their little accessories!  And a Perry the Platypus sky ball.  Well worth it.  He loves all of those things PLUS the other presents he got (which you'll see below)!
Still wearing his birthday crown from school!

YUMMY!  This is my favorite, too!

Don't you love the shirt??



Lego Hero from Vinny!  Think he likes it??

His facial expressions are priceless!  New swim trunks, flip-flops and a shirt from Gma Pam.

OUCH!!  He loves these, but they sure hurt my feet!  Look in the far right corner and you can also see part of his skateboarding helmet...  Ella's wearing it!  ;o)

Party foul!  Daddy dropped the cake.

I can't see... I better get closer... closer... on the counter.....  seriously??

SERIOUSLY!!

She told him that she had wrapped it all by herself for him.  And he just assumed that meant that she actually got it for him.  We just let him!  He was so excited that he grabbed her for a HUG!

And this is what it was!  I have to admit... I love this movie!


Transformers and...

...more pain for my feet from Gma and Gpa Linda!!  (aka:  Star Wars Legos!!)
He loved it all!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A look back... just for fun!  :o)

How could we have ever really known when we put this shirt on him that it would TOTALLY match what it happening now??!!


Awwww... this is one of the few I have of them showing true signs of love!  (One of the others is above when he was hugging Lexi for the movie!!)
Happy as long as there's a ball in his hands!  Always has been!
If you don't already know about the above... please... don't ask!  ;o)










He loves the beach, getting dirty... anywhere, climbing trees, and on and on and on!  He has many things he loves to do, but his ONE TRUE LOVE is BASEBALL!
We love YOU, Braeden!  Hope you know just how much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too Braeden!!!
Grandma Pam

Donna said...

The look back was soo sweet! I wouldn't have known that was him as a baby.. you can see Ella as a baby in her infant pictures, but Braeden? Not so much.. such a chunk little guy he was... he's grown into quite the handsome young man!

Linda Liebhardt said...

We love you, Braeden! Hard to believe how big and OLD you are getting. Can I watch "How to Train your Dragon" when I visit? I haven't seen it yet.

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background