Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Braeden's New SMILE

Well, over the last 3 months or so since I had last posted, Braeden has gone from just having lost his bottom two teeth, to having lost 6 TEETH TOTAL!!! All 4 across the top front have come out, and one is already grown back in quite a bit. He's ONLY5!!!!!!!! (And if you're wondering... NO! He does NOT have any cavities!) But, here is the progression. The first one on the top was not even the one that had been loose for over a year since he fell and whacked it really good at the Wild Animal Park. I was actually relieved when he said that it just came out... that is until he came in the room where I was bearing the WRONG tooth in his hand! I totally had a fit, but he didn't seem too upset about it.


Talking to Gma(s) on the phone to tell them the "good" news!

Got it all ready for the Tooth Fairy in his little tooth box!

Got a snaggle tooth at the ball game!

But no more!

The we went all the way to the 4th of July when he got one knocked out by a glass punch bowl...(Thanks, Aunt Tamie ;) haha).

And I quit taking pictures about then... because it just got "ridonculous"! The very next day... the 5h of July, he lost his 6th tooth... eating a cupcake! (Remember... none of them had cavities!)
And this is what he looked like. How did he eat, you wonder? Well, not without a little difficulty!
It's a good think that Braeden's smile and his laugh are contagious! Because at first... for some of these... I WASN'T laughing! ;)

1 comment:

Donna said...

That's hillarious!

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background