Thursday, June 3, 2010

Disney Daddy

Well, I know the title is Disney "DADDY", but I did get to go with them once... a while ago... (as seen above) !! J/K I always go with them, BUT... as many know now, Damian and I took a trip for our anniversary (post for that forthcoming!), and so he did 3 days at Disneyland before that... one for each kiddo... by themselves with Dad! I think he was trying to make sure that they knew he doesn't JUST love ME... ;) They totally enjoyed the time they spent alone with him. I think he had the most fun with Lexi because she has NO FEAR when it comes to roller coasters... as wimpy and silly as she is about other things... she is NOT about that! It's a crack-up! And I don't think these are in order of who went when... but... Lexi went on a Monday, Ella on a Tuesday, and Braeden went on Wednesday!
Teacups... spinning much faster than I care to even think about!
"A" lexa!
Ella's not doing too shabby!
Buy a Lexi in a package! Only $priceless! ;)

More spinning!
And this is how I feel about spinning on the teacups! I, too, have to wipe my eyes and try to recover before standing!
Taking time to smell the flowers! I love this picture!

Oh, Braeden! You can do better than this!
Small World
We love stopping in A Bug's Land to look and sniff, and try to pick the pretty flowers! Even Braeden!

Of course, these are all I have because Damian doesn't believe in taking a camera with him. So he uses his computer-in-a-pocket phone... his Droid... and I end up with small pictures that I can't resize easily! Humpf!
Anyway... they had some very happy Disney days! Thanks to Damian for his patience with each... especially Ella! How many other dad's do you know that would do it for 3 days in a row... each time with a different child?? I don't know many!

5 comments:

Elle said...

Awe...that is awesome!

Linda Liebhardt said...

I think Damian's Daddy might go for something like that. He likes roller coasters as much as Lexi. Well, maybe not QUITE so much any more.

Mike and Alleen said...

What an AMAZING Dad! You've got a good guy. I'm afraid I'd be jealous though, I'd want to go to :)

Bombshell said...

The Daddy over here would never do this. It takes an incredible amount of patience...we are lacking in this department.

Bombshell said...

Just so you know, my word verification to post a comment is pooness. Really? I actually had to laugh since I live with a 4-year-old who uses "poo" words a lot these days. When is this phase over?

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background