Friday, May 7, 2010

FYI

Well, I don't know how to fix it because there are sooo many pix attached to the last two posts, so you'll have to look at older posts to see what I posted earlier today. Sorry!
If you haven't checked lately, you'll need to look at
Lucky #7
and
Oh, the Things You Can Think!
Have fun reading... and more importantly, LOOKING!

1 comment:

Elle said...

I hate that we are missing birthdays! it looks like it was a ton of fun (of course)! we miss you guys......

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background