The Padres have officially started... and have already had 4 games, I think! Right now we have a break until the 10th of April, but I think Lexi starts soccer next week sometime. Lovely! Right during Spring break! Oh, well! She's excited to start again!
Back to baseball! These kids just have so much fun... and sometimes get a little wild, but their head coach is GREAT and all the other asst. coaches are awesome, too! We so lucked out with this team!
It is over-hand coach pitch, and if you can't hit in in like 8 tries, they put out the T, but most of these kids never need it, and there are a few that are serious players already. Braeden is on the younger end of the kids. There are 10 in all, and only one girl on the team. But she doesn't seem to mind! She's a hoot!
3 comments:
nice shots, I don't know where you find the time to post so many pictures! I don't even TAKE many pictures anymore!!
I'm a bad mom!
He looks like such a natural - even has his name on the back of his jersey. I love the pictures.
Love, Grandma Pam
How fun!! Corbin saw the pictures and said Braeden has a perfect batting and throwing technique. Looks like it's going to be a good season!
Post a Comment