We had Emma over to play this last Wednesday and everyone wanted to ride bikes. I realized that I haven't taken a picture of Ella in the bike seat with her helmet on! It's too big and it pushes her head forward, so she doesn't like it very much... but, safety first, right?

Our newest addition to the back yard! What is it, you say???
It's the lid that goes to this:
Yay for sandboxes! I put 200 pounds of sand in it, and I tell you... about 1/3 of it is already missing! And not only that, but Ella has added some potting soil to it. Lovely! She dug up some flowers that we were growing... from seeds, even. Naughty little stink! Kaleb, Lexi, Ella, and Braeden!
Burying Braeden alive!
But out emerges the sandman!
And Ella's still loving the dribbling, too!

His shooting, however,... well, let's just say that his form needs a little work! Silly kid!
Say CHEEEEEEESE!
Ella thought she'd try out the punching bag...
Hmmm... it was way bigger and heavier than she previously thought!
And we only have one more week of soccer lessons! But he's getting pretty good... and starting to actually dribble the ball with the inside of his foot instead of just his toe!
And... that's all folks! (For now anyway!!! Admit it... I'm doing pretty well at keeping up lately, huh???)
4 comments:
Ahh sandboxes. I have a love hate relationship with them. Braeden looks so happy playing sports. How fun!
Hi from Florence, isn't technology great? I can read your blog from Italy. We took the train to Pisa today to see the leaning tower. Hope all is well with all of you. Love John and Colleen
Sounds like you guys are having too much fun. Sandboxes and soccer two words that remind me of a good Summer.
Braeden is playing T-ball? So is Avery. She's playing through Little League. Who is Braeden playing through? Maybe they'll play each other! :-)
Post a Comment