Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Camera Phone Stinks!

So... once again I didn't have a camera at T-ball on Saturday! It was a crazy day! We left early in the morning for a birthday party and then rushed straight to T-ball... without even Braeden's glove or anything! He just had to use the equipment that they had there... sigh!
Anyway, here are the pix from the week before that I snapped with my crappy camera phone. I know... they're bad, but it gives you an idea! And I'll have my camera this weekend... I WILL!!!

And here is what the girls did while he was practicing! No... I didn't leave them alone on the playground. James' dad, Jason, was watching them and his other little one, Ryan! Good times!

2 comments:

Corbin and Amy said...

I can't wait until the baby is old enough to play tee ball. Corbin wants him to come out already 3 years old, so they can play catch:)

Carolee said...

Watching kids play sports is so fun! Trenton and Brooklyn just started soccer and had their first games today. It was hilarious. Half the time the coach was yelling to Trenton to kick the ball the other way. I guess he was just trying to help out the other team:)

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background