Braeden is still a very rambunctious little boy... well, not so little, I guess! He loves race cars, trucks, any kind of sport, guns, super-heros, Disneyland, and friends; is a TV junkie, but best of all; he is probably the world's best hugger! He gives the best hugs, and you just know that the feeling is coming all the way from his toes! He is a tough little nut, but has a very tender heart. And I sometimes forget how tender he is until he shrinks away in tears, shrugging his shoulders, and you just know that you broke his little heart for a minute.
We're so grateful to have him in our lives! He has the WILDEST imagination, and always makes us laugh. He brings lots of joy and blessings into our home and we love him VERY MUCH!
Today he got to "be in charge"... sort of! Leslie made him a cupcake cake, and he decided on 13 candles, rather than 4, and then ate mostly just the blue frosting... from MANY cupcakes, rather than eating a couple of the entire cupcake (although, I have to admit here, that he is a child after my own heart)! Despite our best efforts to talk him into another venue for lunch, we went to McDonald's and they got to play in the Playplace... (WITH all the gungus-kyotis)! He drove around in the gator on fast speed WITH Ella as his passenger. Normally, if we let him take her, he has to stay in slow speed, but she had a riot! It's all down hill from here! He got to stay out past dark with his neighbor friends, riding bikes, playing catch with his new mitt and ball, and chasing each other around. AND, after bath, scriptures, and prayer, he and Lexi got to stay up LATE and watch his new movie from Daddy! What a day, huh?
Happy Birthday to our baby boy... who is far from baby now!
In the hospital with Lexi!
This year after Halloween Trick-or-Treating!
And today! With most of his BFF's! LtoR: Lexi, Sam, Colleen, Ella, Leslie, and Josh... with Braeden front and center!

Josh helping him figure out his new race track!
Leslie helping him with his new remote control Lightning McQueen!
And the wildest driver we've seen for a while!

4 comments:
Tandy...
I'm so glad you mentioned your blog on facebook! It was fun to look through your posts and "catch-up" a little on what's going on in your life. You have a darling family. I'm glad you're doing well!
What happened to Christmas? You went from Thanksgiving to Braeden's birthday! I do enjoy the pictures, but miss the funny sayings of the kids.
Love, Grandma Pam
Great Pictures, Tandy. They are always lots of fun.
Can I say how much I LOVE seeing that silly heart sweater that I sent to your family oh, so long ago still being worn? I still think those are the cutest girl sets ever :o)
Fun reading your updates... I need to do one myself..
Post a Comment