She's walking pretty good now and she loves the praise she receives! I've included some video of her just starting out, and then getting a little better, but she's even better than the last video now. Crazy! I'm not ready for all three of them to run away from me! What am I going to do? It was just after Braeden started walking that he and Lexi started conspiring against me, and they haven't let up since! I can't even imagine what I'm in store for now!
Grandma Pam sent a little package with an early Halloween treat in it for the kids: shirts, mints, etc. And in Lexi's bag she included some NAILS, Tinkerbell ones to be exact! They're too big for Lexi's tiny fingers, but she loved them just the same. I have to admit, though, that they didn't even last a whole 2 days before half of them were missing. (And, no, she didn't wear them to school... or to bed...) But here's a look! She had fun tapping her fingernails on the table, and admiring them in the sunlight! Oh, I remember those days! I've said this a million times, but I would give ANYTHING to be young and carefree again! I had such fun when I was little!
Below is more catchup: This is from when we were in Utah at the end of July/beginning of August! Braeden and Ella are in the tent getting ready for the big sleepout!! They invited Caroline and Ambre to come and spend the night, and here they are just before lights out (the first time... ha!). Braeden, Caroline, Ambre, and Lexi
Some were unsure as to whether they would make it ALL night out in the tent, just the four of them, but they did it! And they were all happy in the morning, too! The Boogie Man didn't bother them after I came and chased him and a moth away! Funny stuff! We were very proud of them! They were up talking and squealing, though, until after 11!!
Just the boys! Braeden has so much fun with his uncles: Eric, and Nick (with a mohawk!). He did it to celebrate his last day of O-Chem! Funny guy! And I don't know how he did it, but he got a better grade in that dumb class than me! O-Chem seriously kicked my butt back in the day, and it still makes me seethe when I think about how much I actually studied for that class and still didn't get an A. Aaaarrrrggghhhh! But, good job, Nick!
Okay... I admited that it would only be a little at a time... but that gives you something to look forward to, right?? Knowing that there will be a post sometime SOON!
5 comments:
Hi Liebhardts,
Aunt Colleen here figuring out how to leave a comment. I left one on the wrong blog so I'll try again.
Love the nails Lexi and love the video of Ella.
Darling! Waiting for more!
She is getting so big! Still such a cutie too! I'm glad you all seem to be enjoying life in TEMEC. We miss you guys! Our blog is efisherfam.blogspot.com. Keep in touch!
Wow Ella is walking that is just crazy to me. Lexi's fingernails are so pretty haha. I remember when I was little I loved those sticky fingernails and they are always to big. Sorry we didn't stop It was the qickest trip ever we didn't even have time to eat haha j/k we will prob be going there again and I will for sure call.
Oh, I miss the plastic fake nails! how great was that?! Holy blogger batman-you caught up nicely! archi is out there already, but I don't know when we will be coming? Anyway....e_gardner2003@yahoo.com
Post a Comment