Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Must See

When I had a post of all the random things that go on here, I totally forgot this in Damian's bed-making chunk of pictures!  This one is hilarious, and needs to be noted.  He really does crack me up!  ;o)
{This is Lexi and Ella's bed... obviously!}
From mid-March!
For interesting, fun, and one-of-a-kind bed making tips call DAMIAN!  They're sure to give your family a giggle or two!  A much needed stress reliever every once in a while!  Haha!

3 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

Flying butterflies and going for a ride on a unicorn--what all stuffed animals dream of, right? This just makes me laugh. You don't go and re-make the bed, do you?? I'm glad you record it, and share it!!

Tandy said...

Dreams come true here, it's true! Haha! I do NOT remake the beds. Ever! And I don't remake them when my kids have made them, either. There are times, though not very many, when I will ask Braeden or Lexi to fix it a little... like if it's just really sloppy, but I really don't ever redo them! And it's so much better in person... when you just pop into a room and the bed looks like this! It's such a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

I thought I posted a comment earlier this morning, but apparently it didn't take. I should let Damian make the bunkbeds up sometime! Love, Gma Pam

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background