 |
| I realized very late that there was something I had missed. And I THOUGHT that I was caught up! Drat! How could I miss my little guy's Kindergarten Ceremony for the end of the year?? Especially when I helped make the hats, tassels, paint the memory shirts, and all the various other things that went into this day! CONGRATULATIONS, Braeden! You WERE an amazing kindergartener! |
|
 |
| They sang songs and they were just so cute! On the left of mine is the other Braden, and on his right is Jack. |
 |
| Love it! I love that he will actually do the actions and not be so embarrassed about it all! |
 |
| Awwww! LtoR: Autumn, Julia, Savannah, Braden, Braeden, Jack, Robert, and Carter |
 |
| Enjoying each others' accomplishments! |
 |
| I now have a tradition to stick to if I can. He got the SUPER READER award! (Tradition because that's also what Lexi got in her class 2 yrs. before!! Yay!) Braeden actually finished with a level that was 4 higher than Lexi... believe it or not! Lexi gets some credit for that, too, though, because she spent time reading with him and helping him a lot!! |
 |
| Congratulations on your COMPLETION!! And... thank you, Mrs. Shorack! She is absolutely WONDERFUL... and that's putting it mildly. She is THE teacher you most definitely want. She's happy to be a teacher, and though she is strict and requires as much as her students CAN give, she is so nice and literally has them all wrapped around her little finger by about the 2nd week of school! |
 |
| She also made them each a DVD with music that highlighted the things they did that year! So fun! And he's so happy here, but I have to say that he was... and still is a little... very apprehensive about leaving HER! He wants to go to 1st Grade, but he wants her to be his teacher... forever! (I feel the same way, but... such is life... unfortunately!) |
And... though we did take some video, we (meaning Lexi and Ella) got either a little too much (that I don't feel like cropping right now) or not enough here and there. So... you get the idea of how it went through the pictures!
CONGRATULATIONS again, Braeden! We are so proud of the work you put into the school year! You are an amazing student!
Lexi is moving on to 3rd grade and is an awesome student, too. She is STILL a super reader. She is off the chart for 2nd grade, so we have a level that doesn't really reflect where exactly she is on her report cards! We are so happy that our children love school, love to read, and love to use their imaginations to create their work!
2 comments:
I'm making the prediction now--Braeden's going to be a scholar-athlete! We'll see you soon!
--Amberie
He is so dang CUTE! So smart too.
Love, Grandma Pam
Post a Comment