Sunday, May 1, 2011

NOOOOOOO! Say It Isn't SO!!!

I know I have other things to post, but this is just for me.  I really don't WANT to share this, but I'm doing it because keeping up with my kids really IS making me OLD!  I'm afraid that this will give some (like Uncle John, for sure) some ammunition, but...  it's true.  I probably, SIMPLY, pass off as 29 anymore.
2 days ago I found my VERY FIRST gray hair!!!!  NOOOOO!  I quickly pulled it out and chalked it up to a stressful week, but... that BETTER be the END of such finds for a while!
Boo-hoo!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I found one a few days ago, too! But, i'm claiming mine is blond...

Donna said...

LOL - welcome to the club! My kids started to count mine the other day and gave up... then I just highlighted my hair - and now they have all blended in :D
Mine will just be blonder as life continues, I'm afraid... either by highlights, or by gray

Jake said...

I started getting grey hair 6 years ago, but I pulled my first grey chest hair 3 months ago. It was a bad bad day. Though I guess it is harder for a woman than a man so sorry.

Anonymous said...

Boo Hoo!!!! You should have known your Grandpa Chistensen. He had white hair way young. I can't even remember him with anything else. So, buck up!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

P.S.
Why didn't you take a picture?
mom

Anonymous said...

I've had a couple since high school, so white hairs don't mean you're old! At least blonde hair disguises them a lot better than jet black!
--Amberie

Anonymous said...

That is supposed to Grandpa CHRISTENSEN not Chistensen. Sorry Daddy.
Grandma Pam

Lisa & Aukuso said...

I'm a couple years behind you, but apparently ahead of you in the grey hair category! Don't stress it. EMBRACE it. Or get a hair appt ASAP. :)

Katie said...

Ummmm, I have several grays and have for several years now! I think I can blame mine on the stressful life of a cop, and now a working mom:)

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background