Saturday, May 30, 2009

When You Come Back to (us) Again...

There will be many prayers that keep us hanging on until then.

We miss Damian so much already! It's hard to believe that it's actually true... he's gone for a while. Today was our first FAMILY meltdown because we all want him back! Nothing serious, just crying and missing him. Mostly because we all watched this picture movie I put together... and we just sobbed... all of us... together!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Tandy that was so BEAUTIFUL!!! You are an amazingly strong woman, wife, and mommy!

All 4 of us said...

You are all tough cookies! It doesn't seem fair...
Remember, we all got married in the same summer, and wow, you guys have sure had a busy 8 years. When all is said and done, you both need an award.

I need to come visit. I always say this but I am doing it!

Love ya.

Suzanne said...

Wow, that was incredibly moving, Tandy! Really beautiful! Remember to call when/if you need anything...especially a blessing.

Anonymous said...

You really know how to make your mother cry and fog up her contact lenses. That was beautiful.
Love, Grandma Pam

Lisa & Aukuso said...

Seriously brought tears to me! And I'm GOOD at fighting back tears. I know how sad I get when Hubby leaves to go to work for a week or two...I can't imagine all the feelings you are going through. Reach for the pride in knowing that he is serving our country. That's a lot more comforting that thinking about how sad it is when they are gone. Much love to you and your family!

Linda Liebhardt said...

I should NOT have watched that at work. I'm in a much more public area than your mom is, Tandy-dear, and it's a little hard to explain tears on the job.
Sniffle, sniffle.
Thanks for the update last night on the phone.

Donna said...

Ah, I remember those goodbyes with kids... we'll say an extra payer for him while he's in the sand box.

M.S. said...

I think you are amazing to be without him right now. That is tough! Our thoughts are with you and him too.

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background