So... I totally fell off the blogging bandwagon! Drat! I was doing so good... until we started preparing for Damian to leave! We had all of his family here for Easter... and it just got crazier and crazier as the days have gone by! We're happy to say that we have been having loads of fun... but just no time to blog!
So... I'll try to start again... but Damian leaves on Thursday morning... and I might just not be on for a while... we'll have to see. It's starting to sink in and I am TOTALLY heartbroken that it is actually happening!
Lexi turned 6! I'm a horrible mother... I haven't even gotten a post up for that!
Wish us luck... and please keep Damian in your prayers! Afghanistan is not Southern California!
We love you, Daddy! And we'll miss you more than anything!
5 comments:
Hi Damian,
Glad you get one more day. Stay safe, be a good doc and we'll see you when you get back. You and your family will be in our prayers.
Love aunti colleen
I'm so glad Mike was able to come and give you a father's blessing before your deployment. And he gave us good reports of the rest of the lovely family time you had with him. I know you'll do great. I just hope you don't get to see a lot of damaged soldiers. May it just be sand rashes and rocks in the shoes. Mostly. It's DEFINITELY not Southern California, so you take care. You'll be in our prayers.Love, Mom
Tandy and Damian, you and your family will definitely be in our prayers, we love you all and miss you guys so much!! We will see you on the 4th, we can't wait!!
Eric and Jenny
Damian, you take good care of yourself and those you are there to help. You come back safely. That's an order. :-) You'll be in our prayers every day. Tandy, we're here for you. Just call! Love you guys.
We grew up with the military as part of our lives. Although it will be hard for Damian to be away, it's a great sense of pride to know there are people like him willing to go and take care of our troops and defend our country. Much love to you and your family. we always pray for our troops, but there will be special thoughs specifically for Damian and those that love him. Best Wishes!!!
Post a Comment