Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Teeth are Falling All Around!

Well... just last night Ella lost her 2nd tooth... and it was just as traumatic {aka. dramatic} as the first.  Damian was helping her again... yes "helping!"  Brushing teeth was getting a little ridiculous because we have to work around the loose and PAINFUL tooth.  Sheesh... so... he grabbed it and tugged just a little, and out it popped.  I don't think his definition of gentle matches Ella's, but after several minutes of bleeding and hysterically crying, all was fine in the world once more!  ;o)
The Tooth Fairy didn't disappoint her.  She brought a crisp, NEW dollar bill and 2 quarters.  My kids are relatively easy to please as long as they know they haven't been forgotten.  
Like I said... DRAMA!  And her father doesn't really help matters much by teasing her, but... that's his specialty!

Can you tell she is getting annoyed!  ;o)  Hee-hee!  At least she's not SOBBING anymore!  And her teeth are tiny!  It's in her palm.  Look closely and you'll see it!

Now this is the yElla we are used to!  Scrunchy nose, attitude, and SMILY!  She told me that she probably shouldn't open her mouth when she's got milk in there, or it will just run out the hole!  Hahaha!

And Braeden lost a tooth some time ago, but he so old hat to losing teeth that I forgot all about it.  However, he hadn't lost any for more than 2 years, so I guess I should take better notes as his loving, caring, doting mother, huh?  All I know is that it was sometime between Feb. 23rd and March 2nd.  That's not too long, right??  You can hardly tell it's even gone.  His teeth are so nice and pretty in the front now... not so Gappy McGee as before!  
You have to look close, but you can see it a little!  It's his top right I tooth!

No comments:

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background