Well... Ella lost her FIRST TOOTH TONIGHT at dinner! We went to Applebee's as a family after her first soccer practice for this Spring season, and Damian thought she was biting her nails, so he swatted her hand away from her mouth and POP! Out it came! She cried a little, said it hurt a little, but then was okay about it, and then realized that the Tooth Fairy would be coming and is now better than okay!! Yay!!
Let me also insert a "thank you" to my mom here. She and Ella were sitting in the Gma room looking at things in my baby book when they came across some of MY baby teeth. She explained to her that sometimes mom's ask the Tooth Fairy to leave them their children's baby teeth... for stuff like baby books. :o) And then Ella told everyone else in our house, so I had to confess and tell Lexi and Braeden that I do, indeed, have their very first teeth... because I requested they be left for baby books! They weren't very happy about this. They thought for sure that their teeth were too good to pass up on for the building of her castle, but they are forgiving and said that it was okay as long as I asked for Ella's first tooth, too. Sheesh... these kids are very particular!
Anyway... enjoy a few photos!!



2 comments:
What a beautiful girl!
Congrats to yElla.
Miss you all so much!
Wow - a same day blog post, that deserves a comment ;). I don't do many of those anymore either ;). Good luck in Guam - hope you can keep up the blog with some crazy monkey stories ;)
Post a Comment