Monday, November 7, 2011

GRRRRRRRR!!!

So... Here's a little info for those that blog like me... all at once.  
DON'T DO IT ALL ON ONE POST!!!
BECAUSE there is apparently an unwritten/unpublished MAX size for the number of pictures and length of a post.  How do I know???  Well, because the last post from October is MISSING the end stuff.  WAAAAAA!  And I had it all edited, text put in, EVERYTHING... All GONE!!
Boooooo-Hoooooooooo!!!!!
Humpf.  I now feel like the SOUR Kangaroo.  {If you know wheres that's from... and you'll know what I spend my time reading in this house!!  Haha!}

No comments:

About Me

Crazy, stay-at-home mother of three; Alexa, Braeden, and Ella, and wife of Damian! We love life, although sometimes it's just hard to make it through one simple day. We all love each other... more than we can usually show or tell, and we love our friends and family very much! We LOVE the beach, having company, eating out (a rare treat now with three kids 8 and under), swimming, and playing outside!

Background