The following are pictures of Field Day... super fun... and totally hillarious!
And cute Mrs. Shorack put together a memory booklet for each of them, showing their growth... literally... over the year and making a serious collage of pictures at the end. She is WONDERFUL! Thank you Mrs. Shorack!
3 comments:
I love how you edited you pictures. I especially think the one of Ella showing her tongue is adorable. What program do you use? It looks like you are staying extremely busy. Hang in there.
Congratulations Lexi? I can't believe you even have real caps!
love aunt colleen
What a fun time! Lexi, congratulations on graduating from Kindergarten--we knew you'd pass with flying colors.
Love ALL the photos, too.
Grandpa Linda (AKA Mike) was so very glad he could come, he told me so. I love how Braeden throws pine cones back INTO the trees! funny guy. Tandy, please ask ellen g. to allow me into her blog? Thanks! I don't have her email.
Post a Comment